August 22, 2017
These days, you don’t have to live with a smile you don’t absolutely love. While cosmetic dentistry was once a big investment that took a lot of time, today’s methods and procedures are more affordable and efficient than ever. If you’re thinking about how your cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills can help your smile, there has never been a better time to find out! Keep reading to learn the top three reasons why you should make this the year you visit Dr. Julie Valentine.
#1: Customized Treatment Plans for Every Smile
Think your smile imperfections aren’t serious enough for cosmetic dentistry? Or maybe you’re worried you’ll come out with those super white, chiclet teeth that just don’t look very natural on you. We’ve got good news. Today’s cosmetic dentistry solutions are highly customizable to fit the needs of virtually every smile. During a cosmetic consultation, you and Dr. Valentine will thoroughly discuss your smile issues and exactly what you’d like to achieve with cosmetic dentistry. Then she’ll put together a treatment plan for revealing your best, most natural-looking smile.
Cosmetic dentistry is a wonderful option for correcting a number of aesthetic issues, including:
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Stains or discoloration
- An uneven gumline or a gummy smile
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- And any other aesthetic imperfections
#2: A Variety of Services
A cosmetic dentist like Dr. Valentine offers a number of treatments for revealing stunning smiles. From professional teeth whitening to porcelain veneers, we’ve got a perfect solution for whatever is taking away from your most beautiful grin.
- Teeth whitening: For dingy, discolored, or stained teeth, professional teeth whitening offers a solution unlike anything you can buy over-the-counter. Choose an in-office or at-home treatment to reveal your whiter teeth at the pace you’re most comfortable with.
- Porcelain veneers and Lumineers: These thin coverings of dental porcelain remake the size, shape, and overall appearance of the teeth that show when you smile.
- CEREC one-visit crowns: Natural-looking ceramic can restore decayed or damaged front teeth without affecting the overall appearance of your smile.
- Invisalign: Clear braces bring your teeth into the proper alignment without the stress or potential embarrassment of metal brackets and wires.
#3: Benefits of a Healthy, Confident Smile
There’s just something powerful about beautiful teeth. Studies have shown that people who have attractive smiles are more likely to be perceived as successful by their peers. And when you feel great about the way your teeth look, your self-confidence soars and your overall quality of life can improve, too.
There’s another big benefit of cosmetic dentistry. While many people choose cosmetic dentistry to look better, services like Invisalign braces or porcelain veneers and restorations can also improve the overall function of your smile, too. Treatments that blend cosmetic appeal with a restorative approach help you enjoy lasting oral health for a lifetime to come.
Interested? Schedule an Appointment Today!
As your dentist in Beverly Hills, Dr. Valentine believes most of her patients could benefit from some aspect of cosmetic dentistry. If you would like to discuss your options and which may be best for your smile, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.